Hessian-Laplace blob detector.

Daniil Pakhomov warmspringwinds at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 02:14:20 EST 2015

Hello, Vighnesh Birodkar.

Thank you for your reply.

I have read through some of the related papers and I have a question:

As it seems to me: I will have to compute Hessian with different sigmas (to
find probable feature points) and also Laplacian of Gaussian with different
sigmas( to check whether or not the points found on the previous step are
local minimas in the scale space).

What do you think about efficiency? Because if I have to compute two image
cubes, it will take some time.

вторник, 3 марта 2015 г., 6:18:22 UTC+1 пользователь Vighnesh Birodkar