Hessian-Laplace blob detector.

Vighnesh Birodkar vighneshbirodkar at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 04:32:18 EST 2015

Hello Daniil

Unfortunately, I am not that well-informed to comment about haar wavelets,
I will definitely read up though.

Constructing 2 image cubes is not required, you will construct one to
determine (x,y) coordinates of maximas using the the determinant of hessian
image cube.
Once that is done, for only those (x, y) points you will compute Laplacian
Of Gaussian for different scales, and final the scale space maxima for only
those points.

This gives us the best of both approaches.

Thanks
Vighnesh