Hessian-Laplace blob detector.

Daniil Pakhomov warmspringwinds at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 17:01:12 EDT 2015

Really sorry for spamming you with questions.
No more need to answer.
I implemented this detector and it works as fast as your determinant of
Hessian approach implementation.
It passes all you tests and works better with coin() images (it doesn't
detect a false coin as determinant of Hessian does in the example).

May I ask you to do a review of my code later?

Thank you.

понедельник, 2 марта 2015 г., 18:05:09 UTC+1 пользователь Daniil Pakhomov