GSoC: Rewriting scipy.ndimage in Cython

AMAN singh ug201310004 at iitj.ac.in
Thu Mar 26 15:40:56 EDT 2015

Thank you everyone for your insightful comments.
I have tried to incorporate your suggestion in the proposal.  Kindly have a
look at the new proposal here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/11RTVaDQDu38mrEv3WPdguxprJ-ha5kGnx2LhpEUFE8g/edit?usp=sharing>
and suggest the improvements.

Thanks once again.