shut down the viewer loop?

Steven Drake drake.steven at gmail.com
Fri May 22 07:31:04 EDT 2015

Stefan,

As a follow-on to my last post...  it was not the jpegs directly causing
the problem. After about 18 images displayed, viewer.ImageViewer started
hanging. I added into the script a line to delete the ImageViewer object
after closing the window (clicking "X") and the script kept on going to
finish. Seems to me like the ImageViewer objects do not completely go away
after closing and at some point a memory limit -- or number of allowed
ImageViewer objects -- is reached. Any thoughts?

Steven