Repository for GSoC project

Vighnesh Birodkar vighneshbirodkar at gmail.com
Tue May 26 05:17:56 EDT 2015

Hello

Correct me if I am wrong here, but I remember a discussion where someone
said ndimage module is divided into ~6 files ? How about we rewrite one
file at a time ?
Also, I'd like Jaime to look at this :
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/pull/1510

Does this partly overlap with Aman's project ?

Thanks
Vighnesh