skimage.feature

Zsuzsanna Püspöki as.zsuzsanna at gmail.com
Thu May 28 14:36:12 EDT 2015

Thanks for your message.

Yes, I have tried both. I can detect all the blobs, but somehow the
algorithm does not capture the size perfectly. I am wondering why there is
such a difference.
Actually, my intention is to use the results provided by this python code
to make a comparison on real data between different algorithms (including
mine). But I am not very convinced by those detections, since they do not
meet with what I expect.

Regards,

Zsuzsanna

2015. május 28., csütörtök 11:15:09 UTC+2 időpontban Kai Wiechen a