Clustering of an image by taking into account the spatial context of each pixel (besides its intensity)

Hakim Benoudjit h.benoudjit at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:50:08 EST 2015

Hi Stéfan,

Thanks for the suggestion.
I didn't try SLIC algorithm yet, but it seems to me (from the resulting
images) that it segment images into small regions (superpixels) that could
belong (visually) to the same object.
In my case (ideally), these superpixels need to be merged afterwards.
Do you have an idea on how to achieve the subsequent merging?