future.graph.merge_hierarchical

bricklemacho at gmail.com bricklemacho at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:46:12 EDT 2015

Hi,

My graph theory is pretty weak so I may be missing something obvious.
Can you elaborate a little more on your suggestion below.

Are you saying the setting in_place=False, will the graph then retain a
copy of the intermediate steps?  If so how do I access these
intermediate steps?

Playing around with RAG Merging example (from the skimage gallery). If
set rag_copy=True,  I will have the starting graph, and can use the
labels returned from merge_hierarchical to see the result of final
merge, but I can't see way to review the intermediate steps.

Any help appreciated,

Michael.