Interactive gallery

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 30 03:26:37 EDT 2015

Hi everyone

A year ago, we had a Google Summer of Code student working on an
interactive gallery for scikit-image.  That work is lying, more-or-less
completed, on GitHub, without being used.

Would anyone be willin to pick up the slack?  It would require:

- Learning the existing system
- Administering the server and checking in from time to time to make
  sure it is running
- Recompile the documentation with the required patches (minimal)

I'd be happy to give a hand.  I still think this would be very neat to
have, and I don't know of many other projects that have this sort of
thing in place.

Thanks for your help!