release: scikit-image 0.12 is out!

Raphael Okoye raphael at aims.ac.za
Thu Apr 28 02:51:16 EDT 2016

hi Emmanuelle,

  hehehe...hope u have your coffee now..Thanks for the reply. So pip
install --upgrade scikit-image will land me in which version? 0.12.0? On
the announcements on the website http://scikit-image.org/ it seems that's
the latest stable version (although the right top corner of the page says
0.12.3 is the latest) .