Translating Multi-Otsu Threshold from java

Alexandre Fioravante de Siqueira siqueiraaf at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:22:22 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I am having a bad time trying to correct the first version of this code.
The values from my function and Tosa's does not match. In my tests, my maxSigma
is higher than his; I believe I am having a problem with the values
returned from the histogram.
Could you give me a hand on that? This is the code so far:
https://github.com/alexandrejaguar/software/blob/master/threshold_multiotsu.py
Thanks for your time!
Kind regards,

Alex