[scikit-image] Release schedule

Egor Panfilov egor.v.panfilov at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 03:08:03 EST 2016

Hi Stefan,

- Feature freeze 31 December 2016
> - Tag pre-relerase 15 January 2017
> - Tag release 20 January 2017

This one looks good to me.

Are you interested in being release manager this time around?

I'm not really familiar with the procedure, so maybe someone else could put
a hat on the task of tagging, and deployment of the docs to the website. At
the same time, I'd love to help with the reviews and the preparation of the
release notes.

To the core team: could someone, please, dedicate some time before the
freeze date to review and merge as many PR from the 0.13 roadmap as
possible (as I remember most of them are already finished in terms of code)?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Egor Panfilov