[scikit-image] Release schedule

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Mon Dec 26 09:07:34 EST 2016

Dear Developers,

>     - Feature freeze 31 December 2016
>     - Tag pre-relerase 15 January 2017
>     - Tag release 20 January 2017
>

> To the core team: could someone, please, dedicate some time before the
> freeze date to review and merge as many PR from the 0.13 roadmap as
> possible (as I remember most of them are already finished in terms of
> code)?

I would like to kindly rise again Egor's comment. We need more pairs of
eyes on the pending PRs and pending issues, especially those tagged
0.13. These last days, I tried to go through them to check the status
and re-tag them appropriately when needed.

The Feature Freeze is in few days and we have PRs waiting in the stack
that must be at least considered for 0.13.

Thanks!

--
François Boulogne.
http://www.sciunto.org