img_as_float

Michael Aye kmichael.aye at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 18:36:56 EST 2016

I agree with Robin that changing the range of values silently (if that's
still the case) is a problem for users like us where the pixel values are
actually some kind of physical measures and not just a RGB value of a
photograph.
One quick fix would be to be 'quite loud' about it and provide user
feedback when it happens.
I would welcome an effort to remove this where possible.

Michael