Simple Docstring Improvements

Austin Godber godber at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 08:54:21 EST 2016

Hi All,

I've just submitted the following simple pull request:

https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/pull/1948

It's a one line change to an example in the recttool docstring.  I have
found a few other like this, basically forgotten imports.  I suppose it's
possible these are deliberately omitted for some reason since some tend to
fall into the category of "I didn't bother to show the import of the module
this docstring documents".

The question is, would you guys like me to fix these as I find them and if
so would you prefer I batch them together in pull requests?

Nice work with scikit image BTW.  I am going through and learning more
about the image viewer.

Austin