Import error when importing from skimage.transform

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 10:35:39 EDT 2016

Hi Barbara,

Can you look at my response to the original email and post your results?
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/scikit-image/d7a8d058-2202-424e-b6b4-b4cd85c1811e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer

Sometimes skimage installs to a path that is *not* the path where Python
looks for packages. Or sometimes you install the C extensions to the Python
path but then try to import the local copy of scikit-image. It's hard to
know what's happening without the diagnostics above...