Please share your use cases

Robin Wilson r.t.wilson.bak at googlemail.com
Sun May 1 08:49:15 EDT 2016

If you'd like another example, then I've used scikit-image for processing
satellite images to retrieve high-resolution maps of air pollution. I
developed the method to do this during my PhD, and it uses scikit-image for
most of the image processing parts of it, which involve edge-detection and
segmentation, plus a number of more generic image processing tasks.

If you'd like more details then feel free to contact me off-list,

Robin