Please share your use cases

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Tue May 3 19:31:31 EDT 2016

I know of uses of the package for:

   - Feature extraction prior to machine learning, applied to medical
   images (single modality as well as registered multi-spectral images),
   including essentially every tool in `skimage.measure`.
   - Medical image segmentation of 3d and multi-spectral 3d volumes -
   mostly with random walker
   - Generation of 3d-printable meshes from volumes using marching_cubes
   for teaching or pre-operative visualization
   - Interactive line profile averaging of speleothem micrographs using the
   viewer
   - Enhancement of micrograph images, using adaptive local histogram
   equalization
   - ... oh, and panorama stitching ;)

Josh