Post-doc in bioimage informatics near Paris, France

anatole.chessel at polytechnique.edu anatole.chessel at polytechnique.edu
Tue May 24 04:52:34 EDT 2016

Dear all,

My apologies for the spam, but we have an opening for a post-doc in (big)
image analysis (in python, of course) which might be of interest...

  A 2 year post-doctoral position in bioimage informatics is available at
the Laboratory of Optics and
Bioscience (LOB) at Ecole polytechnique, Université Paris-Saclay in
Palaiseau near Paris, France.
The general aim is to adapt or develop image processing or analysis
algorithms for large dataset
alongside usable integrated pipelines, to allow acquired fluorescence
microscopy data to be
exploited for biological insight, with a particular application on large
stitched confocal/multiphoton
stacks for developmental neuroscience.

More information in the pdf attached and available here:
https://gargantua.polytechnique.fr/siatel-web/linkto/mICYYYU%28HjYK

If you could forward this ad around you to people it can interest, I would
be very grateful...

Many thanks

(And thanks to the list moderators for a prompt answer earlier)