Image edge detection

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:49:00 EDT 2016

Hi Dipu,

1. I assume you mean Jython. Most of the SciPy stack is not available for
Jython, unless things have changed dramatically since I last looked at it…

2. I am not aware of a document translating between scikit-image and
openCV. I suspect there is substantial non-overlap. Python bindings for
both should operate on numpy arrays, so I think you should use both,
wherever it makes sense? Though, as mentioned above, you will have more
trouble with this using Jython…

Juan.

On 22 September 2016 at 2:34:12 pm, Dipankar “Dipu” Ganguly (