[scikit-image] How to see full image after transformation not the cropped one

Serge Shakhov rideamus at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 4 18:28:54 EDT 2017

Hi Stefan.
Noticed that you changed my PiecewiseAffineTransform to AffineTransform.Is it applicable to PiecewiseAffineTransform? When I tried to revert it back to PiecewiseAffineTransformGot error: Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/Serge/Downloads/warp_to_extents.py", line 45, in <module>    shifted_transform = (affine + offset).inverse  File "C:\Users\Serge\Software\lib\site-packages\skimage\transform\_geometric.py", line 208, in __add__    raise NotImplementedError()NotImplementedError
Thanks  Best regards,
Serge Shakhov.