[scikit-image] How to see full image after transformation not the cropped one

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 6 18:50:42 EDT 2017

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017, at 09:57, Stefan van der Walt wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 5, 2017, at 19:02, Serge Shakhov wrote:

>>  Just want to clarify. Am I right that your solution isn't applicable
>>  to PiecewiseAffineTransform at all?
>> Do you think it may be possible to find a workaround?

> Sorry, I should have been clearer.  With "defined" I meant
> implemented.

Upon closer inspection, it turns out that the PiecewiseAffineTransform
*does* have an inverse implemented.  It was the "+" operator causing
the problem.

Still, I have found cases now where I get invalid answers for valid-
seeming sets of coordinates.  I'm investigating further, but I think I
have a solution to your problem.