[scikit-image] How to move pull requests forward (devs, please read)

Sourav Singh ssouravsingh12 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 03:41:17 EDT 2017

Hello,

I agree with most of the points put by Juan. Here are some points that I
would like to put forward-

1) If there is a PR which has a merge conflict in a single file, we can
tell the contributor to fix it through Github PR through the merge conflict
button.

2) If the problem of merge is severe, core devs can come forward to fix the
problem if the contributor is not a git expert.

3) For long standing PRs, first-time contributors could come forward and
handle the problem if they know what needs to be done.

Comments are very welcome!

Regards,

Sourav

Sent from my Phone.Excuse any mistakes and brevity.