[scikit-image] 回复:Re: my fast watershed has pass all the test_watershed check

Jaime Lopez Carvajal jalopcar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 21:47:48 EST 2017

Hi YXDragon,

Thanks for your test's description, I find them very clear.
As I wrote to you, the problem only appear with tests that use the third
parameter in *skwatershed function*, because your function works fine.

>out1 = watershed(data, markers, *2*)     # works fine
>out2 = skwatershed(data, markers, *2*)  # does not work

I have installed skimage version 0.12.3 with python 2.7, maybe your code is
for python 3.5?

Jaime

*Jaime Lopez Carvajal*