[scikit-image] Need a review (for a long standing PR) and release manager

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Tue Jan 24 14:51:01 EST 2017

Dear core devs,

This PR is opened for a while and we need a final second reviewer:
https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/pull/2040
Please, take few minutes to approve the PR. It's part of the blocking
issues for 0.13 and we tried to ping several times.

There is still few issues and PR for 0.13. Egor and I did our best these
last weeks to reduce drastically the length of the list and some of them
can probably be postponed. Is there anyone who wants to manage the next
release? (Personally, I don't.want to).

Thank you.
Best,

--