[scikit-image] building scikit-image plugin and tool set.

imagepy at sina.com imagepy at sina.com
Fri Jun 30 04:46:59 EDT 2017

 Hi everyone:    In the past half year, I am working on a project ImagePy. I had communicated with several expert here privately, and got many advice. It is a plugin Frame work just like ImageJ, which can wrap any numpy based library.
    I had reconstructed it many a time, Up to now, It still has many bug, But it is right in general orientation.
     Now I think It is time to build a project named skimg-plgs. And I had wrote some presentative demo with friendly interact. these demo are all from the gallery, (interactive snake contours, interactive watershed...) I want to build a full plugin system and tool set covering scikit-image's every module. Then we can build a large user community like ImageJ, not only programers but also the doctors and biologists.
    I wrote this email to ask some advice, and If anyone agree with this opinion, If it's OK, Let's start!
Best regardsYXDragon