[scikit-image] 回复:Re: building scikit-image plugin and tool set.

imagepy at sina.com imagepy at sina.com
Fri Jun 30 21:13:28 EDT 2017

Hi Stefan and Dongyao:    I think the most difference between camera image, semiconductor industry and biology is the image format, and some specific algrism, As a plugin system, we just need to build general environment, supporting Numpy(uint8, int16, float32, float64), and some common mark(lookup table, scale ruler). about the difference, Developer in different fields can wrote their own reader plugins(such as pydicom).    bwt:I do not appreciate integrate ui and plugins in scikit-image, scikit-image should be pure a processing library.
    About the ui, wxPhoenix has support Py2, Py3, on Win, Mac ,Linux. You can find Linux whl here and will be avalible in pypi soon. (In fact I had tested ImagePy on win, mac, linux with py2/py3) I think QT and WX are both OK, but wx is more light weighted (just 10M on win), It is friendly for user to download.
    I also agree with That web is the best choice. But I have no energy to do it myself, I am not good at web, js, I just see the image show and parameter adjust in Jupyter's demo (but the most difficult is to edit the roi line, curve, circle, and polygon, edit the node, sometimes with holes). I would be very happy If I can get contact with their developer!
BestYXDragon