[scikit-image] 回复: Need help to get graph from image

Leena Chourey leenagour at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:23:41 EDT 2017

Thanks YXDragon for quick reply.

   1. Yes I have tried skeletonisation but hanged for further processing.
   hope the links u have sent will help to resolve.
   2. Wow.. great. that is exactly I need and done partially. Can u pls
   explain the 1.jpg--->2.jpg--->3.jpg. I want exactly the same 3.jpg
   (junction points). Can i call imagepy in my python script and get the o/p
   of it for further processing?
   3. Is it possible to convert directly image to graph data structure?

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 10:42 AM, <imagepy at sina.com> wrote:

> 1. you can do a skeleton, then use a np.ones((3,3)) to convolve. then 3
> means junction, one means termin. 2 means path.
> 2. trace from a termin. iterate all the pixel > 0. and add node if != 2!
>
> some tips:
> 1. if you do skeleton straightly, you will get some small branch, you can
> remove them by graph analysis. but I have a tip, you can do a gauss blur,
> then threshold again. this will smooth the binary image.
> 2. trace the path is not very simple, you need care many detail... you can
> look mine.
> <https://github.com/yxdragon/imagepy/blob/master/core/graph/builder.py>
> 3. the scikit-image's skeleton method prefers to generate branch
> (sometimes we want, but here we need not), you can look here
> <https://github.com/scikit-image/scikit-image/issues/2550>.
>

> you can have a try my project imagery
> <https://github.com/yxdragon/imagepy> do some test. which can wrap
> scikit-image like photoshop!
> (but I do not know if scikit-image has a method to build the skeleton)
>
> My English is solo, forgive me.
> YXDragon - ImagePy
>
> 来自我的新浪邮箱android客户端

Thanks & Regards, -धन्यवाद