[scikit-image] Fwd: Extract a particular area in document

Fabio fdalforno at gmail.com
Fri May 26 02:41:38 EDT 2017

Hi all, my name's Fabio Dal Forno.
I'm a basic scikit user and i have many question too.

I've a lot of scanned document like this

And i want to extract a particular area (si no, yes or no in english) see
image below

​
After that i want to train a neural networ for detect the data compiled by
people, y,x coordinate for detect the means of the area (materials damage
ecc ecc)
and a fixed dimension image for a neural network

I started to work with the following step:

1) Homography for detect document orientation after that i transform the
document for rectify that
2) Homography for detect si/no area and coordinate once

the first step work wery well but the second doesn't detect anything.

Am i wrong reasoning ?

Thanks a lot and sorry for my beginner english :)

​