[scikit-image] Install scikit image

ahmed barbouche ahmed.barbouche1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 03:48:39 EST 2017

Hello ,

I'm adressing to have some help about how to install scikit image library
correctly.

I installed python 2.7.14 , with the compiler vs c++ for python.

I also make pip install scikit image, it work , it installed setuptools ,
spy ... but at the end ,it show error in c++ code ... then when i runed my
program it showed
" your install of scikit image seems to be broken ... ".

 I tryed to fix some hide c++ file in folder named 'c++ for python' but
just the code of error change .i tried also to change version of python to
python 3 but the same things appear.

Can you help me please .
Enclosed some image shown the issue

Best regards ,