[scikit-image] Image deconvolution ...

Juan Nunez-Iglesias jni.soma at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 20:33:21 EST 2017

Hi Jérôme,

Sounds great! I’ll admit that I’m not confident in this area either, but my reading of the documentation suggests that this is the right approach: the damping controls the square norm of x. By keeping it small (with large damping), you force the elements to be non-negative.

I hope the final picture looks good now! =) If you get a nice result, I suggest you write a blog post about it, with pictures. It sounds like a very cool use of SciPy, and would be a valuable addition to writeups about it!

Juan.