[scikit-image] 回复:Re: 转发:some question about_h_minma_(need_a_paremeter,_and_can_run_faster)

imagepy at sina.com imagepy at sina.com
Sun Sep 10 13:44:35 EDT 2017

Hi Stefan:OK, I would commen my code,  and try to profile the skimage's code. then start a issue on github.I once tried to contribute to scikit-image. But give up, for I am averse to write cython. I prefer writting in pure C, and importting with ctypes, or writting pure python with numba (JNI recommend to me). So I agree with using numba to extend scikit-image(we discussed before).And I had wrote or improve some other function may be usful. I improved the medal axis, watershed, h_maxma/minma, and writed a ridge algrism(extract the ridge or river valley), and we can use them in imagepy interactively. I will attach some snapshot, please have a look.(I had wrapped many functions of scipy.ndimage and skimage in imagepy, and have built some user base in my country (China), they will feed back some questions to me, I think it's useful to imagepy and skimage)