[scikit-image] Specify rotation centre to iradon?

David Mills d.mills at qmul.ac.uk
Thu Apr 12 05:54:03 EDT 2018

Hello

I’m trying to use skimage to reconstruct some projections from a demo optical CT system. Due to wobble in the rotation stage, the rotation centre isn’t at (image_width/2,image_height/2) but at some offset. Is there a way to specify offsets to the iradon transform? I’ve had a hunt though the mailing list and docs, but can’t see anything obvious. I’m pretty new to python, so there could well be something I’ve missed.

Regards,
David
--
Dr. David Mills