[scikit-image] arch linux install ?

François Boulogne fboulogne at sciunto.org
Mon Apr 16 08:32:27 EDT 2018

Le 16/04/2018 à 14:25, Julien Derr a écrit :
> thanks very much Martin and François for your answers,
>
> I start to understand a little bit more the various options.
> But If understand correctlly, it means that under arch linux, If I
> want to use scikit image, I need a virtual environment ...

To be more precise, you can install either the package provided by the
OS (here, from AUR) or wiht pip a virtualenv, not pip as root. My
recommandation works for any linux (or even unix) system, not
specifically archlinux. (It's just my 2 cents, then you do as you wish ;) ).

Best,

--
François Boulogne.
http://www.sciunto.org