[scikit-image] 回复:Re: fill closed contour

imagepy at sina.com imagepy at sina.com
Tue Jan 9 00:49:04 EST 2018

Hi, just some advice:I think if you did not care the edge-width, you can just do a skeleton, then label it by 4-connect, if you care the edge-width, I think you should trace the line, and got a vector shape(not bitmap). you can use shapely to operate them, and use matplotlib.plot do draw. Canny is not a good operator for region. you cannot make sure the contour closed, there may be many noise, and the edge didnot have an accurate location.
Best----- 原始邮件 -----