[scikit-image] SciPy2018 tutorial

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Tue Jan 30 02:31:00 EST 2018

On Mon, Jan 29, 2018, at 22:48, Juan Nunez-Iglesias wrote:
> I'm almost certainly in. [waves] =) Can you recycle last year's
> proposal?
Actually, I don't think so.  We tried something new last year,
broadening the scope to image processing + machine learning.  That
material was very interesting, and perhaps could be perfected, but I
think we bit of too much and should consider going back to classic image
processing, teach principles, and make sure we have several well worked
out exercises (+ solutions, yes ;) that build on top of one another to
form a coherent story.