[scikit-image] 回复:Re: imagepy new version

Mark Harfouche mark.harfouche at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:22:17 EDT 2018

I have to agree with Juan.

I've been trying to keep up with Jupyter Notebooks and they just don't seem
there yet.
I brought this up in an earlier post, but visbrain seems to be a great
proof of concept as to what is possible with Qt and Python
http://visbrain.org/

Also see PySide2 coming soon:
http://blog.qt.io/blog/2018/04/13/qt-for-python-is-coming-to-a-computer-near-you/
LGPL gives you the power of the library with minimal requirements.
Maybe LGPL is enough for you?