[scikit-image] Minimum Python version?

Thomas Caswell tcaswell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 22:10:33 EDT 2018

For Matplotlib we are going with 3 years worth of python versions (
https://matplotlib.org/devdocs/devel/min_dep_policy.html ) which seems like
a reasonable compromise between keeping the library up-to-date and keep
users stuck on old(er) versions of python able to access master.  We also
thought about "last 2 versions of python" but if you plan to release near a
python release date things get a bit dicey planning wise.

Tom