[scikit-image] Should pyamg be an optional dependency?

Josh Warner silvertrumpet999 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 22:09:15 EDT 2018

The only algorithm I'm aware that it enhances is random walker
segmentation.  That said, it's of massive benefit to random walker.

It is truly an optional dependency in that the algorithm transparently
functions without it.

>From a test matrix standpoint I'm not sure this warrants more than
including it with current latest stable dependencies - but I believe there
was once some difficulty getting it up and running in an efficient manner
on Travis.