[scikit-image] Should pyamg be an optional dependency?

Mark Harfouche mark.harfouche at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 00:07:47 EDT 2018

Thanks guys. That clears things up.

Regarding the installation, it seems to be pretty ok now. Maybe that was
before wheels were super popular.

I came across it as I was going through the build process again finalising
the removal of matplotlib as a dependency.
That is mostly done, but the PR turned out to be more complicated than I
thought so I split it in two.