[scikit-image] Releasing 0.14

Egor Panfilov egor.v.panfilov at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:41:28 EDT 2018

Hi Juan,

Yes, I'm still willing to be a release manager.
I agree with you that, despite having a moderate list of open issues
[softly] scheduled for 0.14, we should go ahead and make a release. The
master branch holds a ton of fascinating additions, and it is way far ahead
of 0.13.1 already.

My suggestion would be to wait couple of days so that the maintainers could
review 0.14 milestone and catch up with the issues they consider critical
for 0.14. Once everything is set, we (I might need your assistance, @jni
:)) can make a release (this Thursday or Friday).

Regards,
Egor