[scikit-image] Scikit-image 0.14.0 release

Stefan van der Walt stefanv at berkeley.edu
Tue May 29 14:43:34 EDT 2018

On Tue, 29 May 2018 11:59:20 +0300, Egor Panfilov wrote:
> I'd like to thank all the developers of the library for their hard work,
> and all the users for staying with us!

A big thank you also from my side for everyone who helped to make this
release possible!  You all make an amazing team, and I am delighted to
learn so much from you every day.

We kick off 0.15.x development on a high note with a sprint here at UC
Berkeley this week.  Feel free to swing by on Gitter and say hi!

Best regards,