[scikit-learn] Speeding up RF regressors

Ali Zude zude07 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 11 07:21:22 EDT 2016

Hi all,
I've 6 RF models and I am using them online to predict 6 different variables (using the same features), models quality (error in test data is good). However, the online prediction is very very slow.
How can I speed up the prediction?
   -     Can I import models into C++ code?
   -     Is it useful to upgrade to scikit-learn 0.18? and then use multi-output models?

   -     Is sklearn-compiledtreesuseful, they are claiming that it will speed the prediction (5x-8x)times?

   - I could not use because of array2d error >>PyPi
Thank you for your help

RegardsAli