[scikit-learn] Adding samplers for intersection/Jensen-Shannon kernels

Andy t3kcit at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 16:23:21 EST 2016

Hi Valery.
I didn't include them because the Chi2 worked better for my task ;)
In hindsight, I'm not sure if these kernels are not to a bit too
specialized for scikit-learn.
But given that we have the (slightly more obscure) SkewedChi2 and
AdditiveChi2,
I think the intersection one would be a good addition if you found it
useful.

Andy