[scikit-learn] Fwd: Scikit-learn MLPRegressor Help

federico vaggi vaggi.federico at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 17:35:03 EST 2016

As long as the feature ordering has a meaningful spatial component (as is
almost always the case when you are dealing with raw pixels as features)
CNNs will almost always be better.  CNNs actually have a lot fewer
parameters than MLPs (depending on architecture of course) because of
weight sharing among the parameters of the convolutional kernel within a
feature map.