[scikit-learn] New to scikit

Chinmay Talegaonkar chinmay0301 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:42:49 EST 2016

Yeah, I found an easy bug. Looking for some help in writing deprecation
cycles for a bug.

On Wed, Dec 7, 2016 at 8:05 PM, Siddharth Gupta <siddharthgupta234 at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Great! Welcome to the community. I would suggest you to check out the
> issues page on the github repo, raise hand to the issues you feel like you
> can give a go to, check out the issues that are tagged as require
> contributor. Issues are a good way to start, they will direct you about the
> areas of the code base to  explore.
>
> On Dec 7, 2016 6:02 PM, "Chinmay Talegaonkar" <chinmay0301 at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>                     I have a prior experience in python, and have started
>> learning machine learning recently. I wanted to contribute to scikit, can
>> anyone suggest a relatively easy codebase to explore.
>>
>>                    Thanks in advance!

*Chinmay Talegaonkar*
Cultural and Events Coordinator, Mood Indigo

 +91-8879178724
 chinmay0301 at gmail.com <bajajkshitij19 at gmail.com>
 www.moodi.org