[scikit-learn] Bookmarklet to view documentation on CircleCI

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Dec 21 17:33:38 EST 2016

It's super neat. It's a pity that I don't see a way of integrating it to
the github interface.

Gaël

On Wed, Dec 21, 2016 at 09:03:59PM +1100, Joel Nothman wrote:
> I hope it's useful to someone else.

> On 21 December 2016 at 21:03, Joel Nothman <joel.nothman at gmail.com> wrote:

>     At https://gist.github.com/jnothman/bf76d02f60af6476221ec65c63c77e60 I've
>     created a bookmarklet which, when viewing a pull request page for which the
>     CircleCI build has finished, will identify the circle build number and open
>     a new tab with the changed documentation files corresponding to that PR.

    Gael Varoquaux
    Researcher, INRIA Parietal
    NeuroSpin/CEA Saclay , Bat 145, 91191 Gif-sur-Yvette France
    Phone:  ++ 33-1-69-08-79-68
    http://gael-varoquaux.info            http://twitter.com/GaelVaroquaux