[scikit-learn] 0.18?

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 15:53:18 EDT 2016

Hi Olivier / all
Let me know if I can help with the builds.
I'm gonna start reviews and triaging and tagging this week.
Mid August sounds good for a beta / RC.

It would be great if we could release in September, as that is when The
Book (aka my past year)
is scheduled to come out (I finished it last week). The Book uses
model_selection, so having
the release out before the book would be good.

Andy