[scikit-learn] The culture of commit squashing

Andreas Mueller t3kcit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:13:29 EDT 2016

I'm +1 for using the button when appropriate.
I think it should be up to the merging person to make a call whether a
squash is a better
logical unit than all the commits.
I would set like a soft limit at ~5 commits or something. If your PR has
more than 5 separate
big logical units, it's probably too big.

The button is enabled in the settings but I can't see it.
Am I being stupid?